These next few months tend to bring sharp changes in temperature before summer decides to set in for good. It’s a good thing we offer smart pools that can be enjoyed all year long, whether you’re trying to cool down or “Soake” in some heat.
We are proud to be the Charlotte, NC Preferred Dealer for Soake Pools! Once installed, Soake Pools combine the best of a pool and a hot tub, offering year-round enjoyment. Plus their smaller size allows them to be more energy-efficient, use less water, require very few chemicals.
See the many other benefits of Soake Pools below:
- Beautiful, Customizable Appearance: With their sleek design and materials inspired by nature, Soake Pools blend seamlessly with the beauty of any outdoor space and add a design focal point. Plus, Soake Pools offers a variety of custom tile choices for the inside of your pool, and any exposed outer walls can be covered with rock, slate, tile, or any material you choose — for just the look you want.
- Lower Cost to Build: the smaller size and cast-formed manufacturing process makes Soake Pools less expensive than building a pool on-site
- Year-Round Versatility: Soake Pools are cool in the summer and warm in the winter, for year-round enjoyment. It’s like having a pool and hot tub in one!
- Salt Water Advantages: Soake Pools’ optional salt water sanitation system simplifies maintenance, requires fewer chemicals, and yields the many health & beauty benefits of salt water. From ancient civilizations to modern day, many benefits —from therapeutic effects to healthier skin— have been widely attributed to salt water soaking.
- Quicker & Less Disruptive Installation: Soake Pools’ precast pools in various sizes are delivered ready-made for your plumber and electrician, for a quick and easy installation.
- Space Saving: Soake Pools’ small size offers more placement options and allows them to fit perfectly in small gardens, patios, or other limited outdoor spaces.
- Versatile Installation Options: Soake Pools come ready-made in a variety of sizes, and can be installed above ground, partially recessed, or fully recessed. See image gallery below!
- Health Benefits: From muscle recovery to stress reduction, Soake Pools offer the therapeutic health benefits of a cold water pool and those of a hot tub – all year round.
- No Fence Required in Many Towns: The optional lockable cover eliminates the need for fence in many towns. (Consult your local code administrator)
- Easier Maintenance: Soake Pools’ smaller size and limited chemical requirements make them easier and less expensive to maintain.
- Energy Efficiency: Less space to heat, and less chemicals required makes Soake Pools a more environmental and budget-friendly choice.
- Less Water: Soake Pools’ smaller size means less water is used than a traditional pool, making them a more environmental choice, particularly in drought-affected regions.
As a design build firm, we are more than a pool installer. We can help you design the outdoor living environment you’ve dreamed of.
We are preparing our installation schedule for July and August. Contact us to find out how you can achieve your year-round oasis right outside your door!